Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 8: A Very Supernatural Christmas


I’m feeling a little sad that no one ever dressed up like Santa in my house. Oh no! He got killed by something in the chimney! That sucks.

I love that Dean has no idea about Mary Poppins and Dick van Dyke. “Evil Santa.” “That is crazy.”

I love that Dean wants to have a Christmas, but I’m pissed that Sam doesn’t want to. Come on, Sammy, your brother is trying! I love flashbacks of baby!Sam and baby!Dean. Except that poor Dean is so upset about not having Mommy around. UGH the MANGST!

Pimp Santa. Nice. TROLOLOL Oh, Sammy, putting your foot in your mouth. They found the AntiClaus already? Cool. Dude, that’s a giant bong. And he’s watching porn. OH MY GOD I CANNOT HANDLE THEIR SINGING!

That child has the cutest little curls ever. But the Anti!Claus. He only takes/kills dads? This is so funny. All during Sam’s little lecture about pagan Christmas things I was nodding like “Yeah, I know that.”

Meadowsweet is what’s drawing the bad!Santa. I can’t call him Anti!Claus now. TROLOLOL Sam trying to be gay. But this lady who makes them probably knows all about the pagan god who’s drawn to the meadowsweet.

It’s Dean’s last Christmas, Sam. Stupid idiot.

“He’s a superhero. Monsters are real. Dad fights ‘em. He’s fighting ‘em right now.” UGH these kids are so well cast, I can’t handle myself. They’re so adorable and have the same mannerisms. It’s SO BEAUTIFUL!

The Carrigans are ADORABLE. I can’t even. They’re bad, aren’t they? They have to be. They can’t be that cute without being bad. Yep, called it. Something is definitely off in this house, though.

How is that chick lifting Sammy the Moose up by his neck? She’s crazy. What the hell are they? They’re actually pagan gods? Woah...Even though they’re evil, they’re still cute. That’s bad that I think that. NEVER MIND THEY RIPPED OFF SAM’S FINGERNAIL!!!

Oh, Dean, you tried to give your brother Christmas. WAHHHHH Sammy you’re giving Dean a present! OH MY GOD DEAN WEARS THAT  ALL THE TIME!!!! Oh, that’s beautiful. This show is amazing. I am literally crying at their Christmas presents to each other.

I live a Winchester Brothers Appreciation Life. They are perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment