Is that a televangelist? They’re scary anyway, I’ll be honest. But when they pop up unexpectedly on your TV (that you didn’t turn on)? Downright HORRFYING!
I am confuse.
What’d she see? (Jared looks good in white. Random, sorry.) She...stabbed a man in the heart because it was God’s will? Oh. Um, yeah, okay.
ANGELLLLLLLLL I WANT CASTIEL NNNNNNNAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NAO.
Look for a sign.
Dean...you’re on a vibrating bed with music playing through your headphones. You are the biggest child ever, and I love you.
“Wait, there’s no such thing as unicorns?” SAMMY, you’re adorable.
“Cause I’ve never seen one.” That’s a bad reason not to believe in something, Dean. Bad reason.
Dean. You’re actually being a douche right now. Stop it.
Ohohoho! I wonder what this “perfect guy” has in his cellar! (I said that in a singsong voice. I need mental help.) That’s a handprint. And a fingernail.
But why are they choosing people like Gloria and this guy Zach? That’s what I don’t really understand. And what’s with the angels outside both places so far? And the name of the church? WHY ALL THE ANGEL TEASING! Give me CASTIEL.
Is the priest calling a spirit so that wrongdoers will be killed? Or was it the priest that died, Father Gregory? Is this going to make me even more terrified of angel statues? SHIT! NO! It’s appearing to Sam. Oh jeebus.
“Ecstasy boy.”
Oh, Dean. I just want to hug you and cuddle you and comfort you because you don’t believe in God or angels or anything that’s good unless you can see it.
“Don’t you want to know for sure?” Ugh, so tempting, actually. I wish Hunting was real, sometimes. I would be so tempted to do it, even though I’m nowhere near tough enough. Still, though, it would be interesting to know everything.
So what bad thing is that guy going to do? And by the way, I find it awesome that Dean isn’t letting Sammy anywhere near the guy he’s supposed to kill.
So it’s the spirit of Father Gregory, not an angel. I think I’m glad. I’m glad that Sam isn’t going to try and kill that guy again. Except that Dean might have to. I’m getting a feeling that Dean’s going to interrupt something and he’s going to have to take action.
Dean basically always has perfect timing. In this case, I’m so happy. That poor girl. But he still has to catch the bad guy. See, it’s stuff like that, too perfect to be anything but divine, that reinforces my belief in God.
This show is sad. SO good, but I love it.
I live a Jared-Padalecki-Dressed-In-White Appreciation Life. I also live a Winchester-Brothers-Jumping-Fences Appreciation Life. I live a Dean’s-Nicknames-For-Sam Appreciation Life. I live a Dean-Smashing-Car-Windows Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment