Yes, liquor. Just what every gentleman needs during a thunderstorm.
#random: I LOVE THUNDERSTORMS!
Also, why does this guy look so scared that the phone is ringing? Ben and Linda? They said each other’s name like a soap opera. This episode is going to be like a soap opera, isn’t it? ...excellent.
She’s either dead now or going to be soon, and then she’s going to haunt him, and shit’s going to go down. Calling it now. Plus, the phone is going to ring, even though he ripped the cord out. Yeah, called that one, too.
Oh, he’s going to commit suicide? Didn’t see that one coming. What is SHA33? Is that important?
Daddy? JDM is back in this episode? I am excite!
Does the ‘long-distance’ part of the title of this episode mean that they’re calling from beyond the grave? Also, the only person who would hear it would be the person they were haunting.
Oh, they were high school sweethearts? So...it had been a long time.
SHA33...phone call trace on a number from over a century before. Also, Stewie. Hilarious. “Sickening porn.” HAHA Can I just take a second to appreciate that there is a show on network television (yes, it is the CW), where a main character unapologetically watches porn? I don’t say that out of any fondness for porn, just because I think that it’s such an interesting quirk for a character to have, especially the main character on a show that generally has nothing to do with porn or really even real long-term romance, as far as the main characters go. It’s just...refreshing, I guess is what I’m trying to say.
Ten different houses in the last two weeks got calls from the same number. Woah. So lots of people are being haunted from beyond the grave? Yeah, that girl definitely knows something. I am now waiting for her to rush out of the house to talk to Sam. Yep, called it.
Oh, she was talking to her dead mom. Please don’t tell me that the ghosts are trying to make them kill themselves or something. Please say that the Linda one was the only suicide one.
Shit. Daddy’s on the phone. As soon as it rang, I knew. I didn’t see it coming, but once the phone rang, I knew it was Daddy. Why is hello not good enough? Calm down, Dean.
A spirit phone made by Thomas Edison? WHAT?! “What’s with the quoty-fingers?” *giggles* That’s a really nifty idea, but I don’t think I like it very much. And didn’t Dean say before that what’s dead should stay that way? He’s changing so much. I guess that’s character development for you. But as for me, I don’t think I would want to hear from any of my dead relatives. It would be nice, but I think I would be reminded that they’re dead every time I talked to them, and the point of grieving is that you move on from that. And if you’re talking to them on the phone, you’re not really moving on, you feel me?
The demon who holds your contract. He’s here, now.” Oh. Is the demon the one who’s making the calls? Yeah, the “ghosts” want people to commit suicide. Shit. I was hoping that was a one-off. This is SO not awesome.
I want the ritual to work, but I don’t know that it will. No, it’s going to come after the little boy? That’s not fair. Seriously, thank goodness Sam was there to save Simon. I love when they same little kids most of all, for whatever reason.. Crokata...Stewie. Shit. Oh, it’s Stewie’s boss Clark. SHITSHIT!!
DEMENTOR! Okay, kidding, but it’s like the same thing, sort of, not really. Still, though.
Dean’s going to realize pretty damn quickly that this guy isn’t the demon, though. When he doesn’t get caught in the Devil’s Trap.
Welp, that was pretty cool, how Sam killed the thing on the nail.
I love/hate when Dean admits he’s scared. “Do you want a poem?” “Moment’s gone.”
I live a “Quoty-Fingers” Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment