This is a side note. Be prepared. I absolutely hate when people use the spelling of the word all right that’s in the title. It’s separate words, okay? It really is. I know they’re both in the dictionary, but seriously, one is correct, and that is the two word version. JEEZ!
That said, let’s watch.
So there are monsters at this little girl’s dad’s house, and now the table saw is going. DUDE! Why would you go look at it like that. Just turn the damn thing off! I wonder what kind of monster it is.
“That was the bendiest weekend of my life.” Dean, you’re cute. Lisa Braeden, eh? She has a son...who likes AC/DC...and is eight...oh...um...
TROLOLOL moms want all up on that. Not that I’d say no, but I’m not a mom. This kid is like Tiny!Dean.
Katie isn’t Katie? Well, I mean, I guess that’s the supernatural-y thing in this episode, yeah?
Oh, but Ben isn’t Dean’s. That’s good, but I think she’s lying.
“Because you’re tall.” And Sam’s the antiChrist? What? LIESSSSSS! Who the crap is that chick?! And ‘your mom’s friends?’ What? What does this girl know that we don’t.
WHAT IS THAT GIRL! The mom was right. She’s not Katie. But what is she? Cha, this is definitely something to do with the little girls. Are those teeth marks in the mom’s neck? Like the little girl bit her or something? What the hell?
“Only bitches send a grownup. And I’m not a bitch.” Baby!Dean is cute!!! But his mom’s a douche.
WAHHHHHHHHH BABY!DEAN HUGGED DEAN!!
Why is she so attached to the mom now? She was like stroking her and stuff. It was terrifying. Woahhhhh, she’s going to drive into the lake to drown the kid? Ridiculous. This is so crazy. I mean, I understand that it would suck for your kid not to be your kid, but still. You killed her. I guess it wasn’t really her, but woah...And watch, the kid’s going to be back at the house now. JUST. WATCH.
Changelings? Oohhhh, CREEPY!!!!
Ben’s a changeling. They’ve all called their moms Mommy. GDIDSHILSD Plus, wouldn’t Lisa have noticed a difference, since Ben actually liked Dean before? She’s stupid!
The realtor lady?! WOOF! Unexpected twist. Oh, but Baby!Dean is so cute, letting the other kids go first, when Dean wanted him to be the first one out. So killing the mommy!changeling kills the baby!changelings, too. That’s a good thing, since they didn’t have to go house to house and set fire to kids. TROLOLOL
Ugh, Dean, I totally understand why you had to leave...This reminds me of Laurie, in Season 1. Hook Man episode. Sam wanted to stay, but he had to go. He couldn’t stop Hunting. And Dean’s the same. If not more so. Sam didn’t always want a Hunter’s life, but Dean...that’s what he’s always been, what he’s always done. And he knows that, as much as he wants to stay with Lisa and Ben, he can’t. He still has a job to do. And all of that is disregarding the fact that he’ll be dead in a year. Yuck.
All of their mom’s friends are dead. Everyone who knew her is gone. And yeah, Sam’s right. It does matter. And she’s a demon. Great. So what the hell is she doing there? Why is she saving Sam? They’re trying to cover up what the Yellow Eyed Demon did to Sam? Why? And this girl!demon is willing to help Sam save Dean? Oh boyyy.
No comments:
Post a Comment