Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 7: Fresh Blood


Oh, Dear God. Gordon and Bela? This is NOT GOOD! I can’t believe she’s going to sell them out for a mojo bag. That hag! But Gordon REALLY REALLY wants the Winchesters. And friggin Bela will give them up if paid enough.

Vampire? Welp. Yeah, cutting your arm is one way to get them to come to you, I suppose. I’m glad she didn’t actually get him, though. ...She took something and became a vampire? How is that possible. That sucks for her. I mean, I guess I’d want to be in the know if I was going to be a vampire, I wouldn’t just want to be turned like that. Ugh, that SUCKS that she had to get her head lopped off.

Jesus. Gordon and Kubrick are ridiculous. Shit. They found Sam and Dean. I feel like it’s good guys against FREAKING INSANE guys. WHAT! The vampire got Gordon! Was not expecting that! I was not prepared.

Be afraid, Bela. Be very afraid. Dean will totally make good on his threat.

HOLY CRAP WHAT IF GORDON BECOMES A VAMPIRE?! He’ll be the thing he hates most, aside from Sam. Shit! HILARIOUS! On the other hand, this is going to be really crappy for Sam and Dean. He’s going to be all vampire!strong and stuff.

Is Gordon going to turn Kubrick into a vampire, too? Um, okay, or he’s just going to kill him. I didn’t like Kubrick, and he posed a definite problem, but I didn’t want him to die like that.

“Kamikaze? I’m more like a ninja.” Dean, this is not the time for your SASS!

I’m so glad that Sammy is there for Dean, even though Dean doesn’t want him to be. “I just want you to drop the show and be my brother again.” My heart, she is broken. Sammy, that was incredibly touching, and I think his admission that he’s always looked up to Dean, since he was 4, that he knows Dean better than anyone in the entire world, that he knows Dean is terrified, was the only thing that would ever get through to Dean. Brilliantly done, Sam.

Shit. He turned the girl. But Dean has the Colt, so it’s okay. Now he just has to SAVE SAM! I hope Sam gets to kill Gordon, though. SHIT HE BIT DEAN! Sam, you are garroting Gordon with your bare hands and a piece of barbed wire. Now go make sure your brother didn’t get too hurt.

AWWWWWW DEAN IS INVOLVING SAMMY IN THE IMPALA’S CARE! I’m going to cry. I am legitimately going to cry. I. Am. Crying.

I live a Sammy Appreciation Life. I live a Dean-Is-An-Awesome-Big-Brother Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment