Dean is hilarious. I am so entertained by his childish antics.
DEAN GOT SHOT! WHAT THE HELL! NO DEAN CAN’T BE DEAD WHAT THE SHIT! Why is this happening again? Is this Groundhog Day? That’s depressing.
Richard Speight Jr? TRICKSTER IS BACK?!
“Yesterday was Tuesday, right? But today is Tuesday, too!” Oh, Dear God I am laughing so hard. SO MANY THINGS MAKE SENSE NOW!
Is Dean going to die no matter what? That. Is. Not. Good. Why is it happening AGAIN?! It IS Groundhog Day.
“You peed yourself.” “Of course I peed myself! Man gets hit by a car, you think he has full control of his bladder?” Oh, MAN! I just...I know he’s going to die in a second...yep...and I couldn’t look at the screen.
This must have been a really interesting episode to shoot for them. Plus, Dean is super cute, even though Sammy is so scared. I LOVE DEAN’S MOHAWK! I am literally cracking up. He’s dying so many times. This sucks for Sam, but it’s awesome at the same time!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can’t even handle myself! Holy crap. I can’t do it. This is insane.
THE GIRL! Yes. Nice. Good job, Dean. NICE ONE, there. THAT GUY IS THE TRICKSTER, ISN’T HE?! Called it! Yes! Trickster is an asshole, if he makes Sam watch Dean die every day forever. That would suck.
“It’s Wednesday!” “Yeah, which usually comes after Tuesday.” Don’t tell me that the Trickster made it so he’s stuck in a time loop on Wednesday. Shit. No. NO! DEAN CAN’T BE DEAD FOR REAL! NOOOOOO NO NO NO NONONONONONONONONO!
So...Dean is dead and Sam’s been Hunting by himself? Holy...Mother...
I love the messages Bobby leaves for Sam, marking the passage of time. That’s really interesting and nice, but I don’t know that I like who Sam has become. I don’t really like this.
I can’t believe Sam is actually going to drain Bobby of blood. I can’t believe Bobby told him to, and I can’t believe Sam is going to do it. I can’t...I can’t...Ugh, he was actually the Trickster? I hate the Trickster. He’s an asshole.
This episode has been hell. I kept expecting Dean to die, especially at the end when he walked out of the hotel room before Sam did. Ugh, I wanted to cry when the credits started. That was really depress.
Like...Super Depress. I has so many sads.
I live a Sammy Appreciation Life. I live a Tuesday Appreciation Life (except for Dean dying, of course).
No comments:
Post a Comment