Something I only noticed in this “previously”...Dean already called Castiel ‘Cas.’ THEIR LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL!
Anna...who was she trying to warn about what? Everyone...about...something....”The end is coming. The Apocalypse.” Who is this chick? Or I guess...what is she? She can see demons, like Dean could, before he went to Hell? DUDE! What is she?
At first I thought Sam was actually drunk and miserable, but he’s not, is he? It was a ruse! But NO! SAM, YOU JUST LET THE GUY HAVE $500?!
I don’t think Dean not wanting to talk about Hell and Sam not wanting to talk about what happened with Ruby are completely different, and it’s not fair that Sam’s pulling that shit.
I mean, they talked about this when Dean first came back...the crossroad demon wouldn’t give Sam a deal. But I guess we never figured out why. Harrumph.
I hate that people who aren’t crazy are institutionalized. I think that totally sucks. I don’t even know what to think about this. Woah. Both of Anna’s parents are dead. Sulfur? Demon. Blah. That is a really pretty window, by the way.
Anna knows who they are? The Dean? When she was listening, earlier? She was listening to the angels? First words she heard were “Dean Winchester is saved.” Wow. That’s crazy. “You’re 1-900-Angel.” Cute.
That marble angel is crying blood. That...is the most terrifying thing I’ve ever seen in my entire life. I can’t even begin to explain. Is that Lillith? Is that why is eyes flashed white? Or is that just a thing? Alistair.
RUBY ARE YOU ON THEIR SIDE YOU FUCKING BITCH!
Ow, Sam just stitched himself up and then popped Dean’s shoulder back into place. Hardcore. Yeah, I think Sam owes Dean an explanation about Ruby. She saved his life? Excuse me?
Womp. Okay...well, Ruby is in a totally different body...how did she get into Genevieve’s body? Oh. She was on life support...and a Jane Doe. I suppose if Ruby has to inhabit a body, someone unclaimed like this chick is better than someone who had a life to go back to.
Also, Sam looks like shit. And he looks perma-drunk. Bitch. RUBY YOU KISSED HIM! WHAT THE SHIT! But at the same time, TROLOLOL MARRIED COUPLE! I feel a little bit like a voyeur, I’m going to be honest here. “Yeah, but now I feel dirty.” Yes, thank you, Dean. WHY ARE YOU ASKING HIM TO SKIP THE NUDITY I WANT MORE NUDITY! Also, I’m going to hell. Womp womp.
“Oh, yeah, I’m possessing this maid for a hot minute.” OMG RUBY SO SASSY. SO CUTE! “Is the moment over? Good, because that was awkward.”
Haha, it was just Cas! Oh, and Uriel, that bitch. Anna has to die? But woof, so much eyesex happening between Dean and Cas. I like.
Also...TO BE CONTINUED I HATE YOU!
I live a Jared’s-Back Appreciation Life. I live a Married-Couple-Acting-Together Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment