Henrickson’s back? I kind of like him, in a weird way.
Why do I think Bela’s calling them because she knows they’re in her room? Yep. I win. Bela’s like...pretty much the only reason they ever get caught. And Henrickson always catches up with them. He’s a badass. I think I like him because of that. Yeah, he thinks that the Winchesters are “the most dangerous criminals you’ve ever laid your eyeballs on,” and yeah, he’s really out to get them, but he’s not such a bad guy.
That girl...I can’t tell if she’s a demon or if she’s just really religious.
They are the most ridiculous people ever, and I love them to death. “You kinky son of a bitch, we don’t swing that way!” Dean, you’re cute. Dear God, Henrickson’s really asking for it, saying Daddy touched Dean inappropriately.
Please tell me this guy is a friend...he probably isn’t and I’ll probably be wrong...WHAT?! WHY IS HE SHOOTING! Oh...demon. Sam, you really paid attention in class, I’m proud of you.
There are so many people being killed by demons, Sam and Dean are stuck in a cell, and yeah, I really like Henrickson. He’s awesome, even though he sucks and he still thinks Sam and Dean are bad.
“How’s the shoulder?” “It’s awesome.”
Aw, Nancy is adorable. Watch, she’s going to be a demon or something. I want her to be good, though. SAM! You bitch! Ugh, I bet he got...her rosary? Sammy...bro, what are you planning on doing with the rosary?
“It’s like we have a contract on us. You think it’s ‘cause we’re awesome? I think it’s ‘cause we’re awesome.” Dean, you’re the cutest human ever.
Henrickson shot the sheriff guy? And HE’S A DEMON, WHAT?! DIDN’T SEE IT COMING! NO! Welp, that explains what Sam did with the rosary. But how long has he been possessed?
“I shot the sheriff.” “But you didn’t shoot the Deputy.” Dean and I literally said that together. My dad loves that song, so I know it by heart. But yeah...Henrickson...now he knows that demons are real. There’s a plus coming out of this situation.
Why is there purple lightning in that demon!cloud? Hurry up, Dean! HURRY. UP! Oh, that’s terrifying. It’s like a demon!army, and they’re stuck inside! Don’t tell me that Deputy or whoever he is is also a demon? CRAP!
“If it makes you feel better, Bigfoot’s a hoax.”
RUBY! You’re awesome. I love that Sam knew she’d come, and that’s why they put the Devil’s Trap under the window with the line through the salt, so they could kill someone else if it wasn’t Ruby.
Lillith is the up and comer. Great. I love how Ruby talks to Sam sometimes. She’s going to vaporize herself so that they can get out. Great. That sucks. That actually really sucks.
I love Dean’s lack of belief in virginity. That’s hilarious! Oh, Nancy is going to sacrifice herself so that everyone else can live. Wow. I don’t know that I could do that. Shit.
“Nobody kill any virgins!” That made me laugh really hard. I can’t believe that they’re going to fight. I mean, I would have been more pissed off if they’d killed Nancy, but for reals...
Nice tag-team, Dean and Henrickson! “When this is over, I’m gonna have SO much sex!” Nancy, you’re awesome. FUCKING SWEET! Playing the exorcism ritual chant over the PA. That’s pretty rad! But what’s going to happen to the cloud of demon? It blew up? What?
I’m glad Henrickson turned good. Her eyes are white. Lillith is a little girl?! And they’re all dead?! SHIT! LILLITH! Gonna punch her in the head, I don’t care if she is a little girl!
I live a Sam-Speaking-Latin Appreciation Life. I live a Winchester Brothers’ Anti-Possession Tattoos Appreciation Life. I live a Sam’s High Kicks Appreciation Life.
No comments:
Post a Comment