Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 14: Sex And Violence

I haven’t watched Supernatural in a few days, mostly because I’ve been incredibly busy working and dealing with family drama, so yeah...but I’m back, and I have to be honest. When I don’t watch SPN for a couple of days and then I go back to watch it, I just stare at the screen for like...15 minutes after the show starts because I forget how beautiful Jared and Jensen and Misha’s voices are.

Holy shit that guy is just beating his wife with a meat hammer thingy...SHIT! But it’s not...like...a demon possession or anything...so...what is it? Why are they so angry?

“She was a stripper?” “Dude, her name was Jasmine.” Wow. I love them.

He killed her for the stripper? They would be together forever? What?! That does NOT sound good.

Oxytocin? Isn’t that...the love hormone? YES! I know the randomest shit! I have the most ridiculous knowledge in my ridiculous brain.

Ooh, Sammy, you’re flirting. And Dean, you’re whining. Shut up.

“Perfect in every way that they wanted.” That’s...interesting. “Strippers. We are on an actual case involving...strippers. Finally.” I love the soundtrack to this show.

Siren? “Greek Mythology? What, I read!” Cute. Siren...that’s SO FREAKING COOL! Ugh, except sirens are freaking ugly. Hokay, so...that really sucks. About sirens making you do whatever they want.

“Supernatural STD.” Heh. Funny. HAHAHA that guy is probably a real FBI agent. HILARIOUS! Also, I love Bobby, cooking while he’s lying. So adorable.

Holy...I have....I HAVE A THEORY! HOLY GOD HOLY MOLY HELL ON EARTH AND CASTIEL’S BALLS BETWIXT HIS LEGS! The FBI agent isn’t real, is he? He’s the siren! Can siren’s be men? I mean, I didn’t think it had to be women. It’s just got to be “perfect in every way.” Yeah, this guy isn’t an FBI agent at all, is he.

Shit. And it’s going to lead him in the wrong direction, to the Doctor. Shit. Ugh, wait, no. I AM SO CONFUSE! Is the Doctor the Siren? Is the FBI agent the Siren? ARE THEY BOTH SIRENS?! What is happening?! Maybe they’re both Sirens, because...

Well...Dean would never trust anyone like he’s already trusting this guy. Does it have to be sex, to put the mojo in them...? Or can it be someone else? Like seriously? The FBI dude, he’s just...he’s perfect...He’s a perfect companion to Dean. He listens to what he says, makes Dean feel better about themselves. YES! I called the FBI guy. CALLED THAT ONE!

Shit. Oh, no. Ugh. NO! Dean, no, you can’t! HE CAN NEVER BE YOUR BROTHER! SAMMY IS YOUR BROTHER EVEN IF HE’S BAD AND HAS SEX WITH MONSTERS! NO!

So...Dean’s perfect person...is a guy. Not just a guy, but a little brother. But also...A GUY. But really...Dean’s Siren turned into a little brother for Dean, not a girl. Not...a stripper. Not...a mother, a father...a little brother who he can trust, who relies on him, who lets Dean take care of him. That’s what Dean sees in the Siren. That’s pretty depressing.

None of these things are true, that they’re saying to each other. Maybe they’re the tiny doubts that wiggle in the back of your mind when you can’t sleep at night or you’re worried about yourself...but that doesn’t mean they’re true. And yet...both of them are going to be sore about it for a while.

SHIT BOBBY I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE THE PERFECT MAN! ...in a non-Siren-y kind of way.

I live a Winchesters-Breaking-Down-Doors Appreciation Life. I live a Jensen-And-Jared’s-Voices Appreciation Life. I live a BOBBY Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment