UGH. ANNA. No thank you.
I actually remember really liking Anna at first. And then she gets it on with Dean (which pisses me off MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS) and then she tries to kill Sam and she might have been working for the angels or she might have just been crazy and yeah. Now I hate her. But she was really very nice in the beginning.
Sam and Dean hustling pool is one of my favorite things in the entire world.
Sam is being such a sassy little bitch right now. Are you equating your demon affair with Dean’s experience in Hell? Because they’re not the same, Sam. You’re being a child. Just tell Dean about your demon girlfriend.
I wonder if the demons knew not to kill Sam because Lucifer needed his body. Lillith obviously didn’t know because she tried to kill him, but maybe once the first seal was broken in Hell... I don’t know. It’s hard to hypothesize about this since I’m not sure whether the writers had the entire storyline in mind when they wrote this episode.
Oh, Anna. I want to like you so much. You’re so sweet when you’re human. Even for a little bit once you get your mojo back.
Okay, so I’m guessing the whole Michael/Lucifer vessel thing was always in the works; that’s why the angels talk about Dean so much. They could dislike Sam for a multitude of reasons (demon’s blood, Lucifer’s vessel, etc.) but there’s really only one reason they would like Dean: because he’s destined to be Michael’s vessel.
“Dean Winchester is saved.” Superwho moment. This reminds me of Silence in the Library. Dean Winchester has left the library. Dean Winchester has been saved. Does this mean that everything that happens from seasons four to six is being controlled by CAL? Probably. Biggest twist ever.
It’s so funny. I can see Dean and Anna connecting already. She’s so unlike the type of girl that Dean usually goes for. Hmm.
FUCK IT’S ALASTAIR. OH SHIT. I hate this bitch. Do demons pick their vessels on purpose? Because Alastair picking a pediatrician, someone who has dedicated their life to taking care of children, to possess is just cruel.
I love how Sam and Dean fix each other up after fights. Also love when Sam popped Dean’s shoulder back in on ’1’ instead of waiting until ‘3’. Tricky, Sam.
The scene where Ruby goes into the dead girl’s body is probably the reason I started trusting her. Sam asked her to do something and she found a soul that was about to leave a body. She did this for him because she knew it would make him more comfortable working with her. Now, I know better, and I realize that she did what she did because she knew it would make Sam trust her and do what she wanted. UGH, Ruby. This is why we can’t have nice things.
It’s interesting that Ruby asks Sam to give up one vice for another. No drinking alcohol, Sam: it’s demon blood from here on out.
RUBY. WHY ARE YOU ACTING SO NICE. I hate when you act nice and sweet and like you care about Sam. I feel like Ruby is Sam’s big romance on the show, because we barely see Jess and Madison only lasts for one episode, and the fact that this is the closest we see Sam get to somebody since Jess and she ends up betraying him? That is so, so upsetting to me.
UGH. Ruby. Don’t bother apologizing to her, Dean.
Love that when Castiel walks into a room, his eyes find Dean right away. They’re on a mission from Heaven to find Anna, and one they do, all Cas wants to do is look at Dean. And Dean is looking back. I don’t know whether the director was just trying to emphasize “profound bond” but it comes across SO HOMOEROTIC.
What a cliffhanger. UGH. Anna. Blech.
No comments:
Post a Comment