Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 4, Episode 6: Yellow Fever


Any episode that starts out with someone running for their lives is not going to be good. This makes me think of the rabbit in Monty Python and the Holy Grail. It looks like a normal, fluffy bunny rabbit, and then it turns into a horrible human-eating beast.

“Shoes off.” This man is very obsessed with cleanliness, it looks like.

Wait, they were nervous, jittery, scared, and then they died. Oh, God. Dean has the same thing, doesn’t he? TROLOLOL Dean is freaked out! Oh, My GOD!!!!! EYE OF THE TIGER! This is beautiful. I will now go watch that 5 times in a row.

They’re implying Dean’s a dick. That’s hilarious. But it also doesn’t explain why Sam doesn’t have it. Unless he’s immune to this, too.

“Baby gonna cry?” Nice. “I don’t wanna be a clue.” Bby, you’re so cute. Also...”woodchips.” I’ve seen the gag reels for this show too many times. Oh, dear goodness. Dean, bby, you are so terrified and it cannot be more adorable. “I’ll man the flashlight.”

That scream! “That was scary!” And his embarrassed smile afterward. Dean, bby, I just want to hold you and cuddle you and love you forever.

“Is he drunk?” Not only is he drunk, he’s scared out of his mind. “Know what? You’re awesome.” He was flirting, kind of. Cute.

The whole story with Luther. That’s so sad and depressing. I can’t understand why people are so freaked out by people that are different. That really upsets me. We’re supposed to be an evolved society, and people still treat people that are different like they’re monsters. “That’s fear. It spread and spreads.” Only explanation is that people are still afraid of what they don’t understand.

Dean’s rant. So cute. “And you? You’re gassy!” So amazing.

Oh man. It’s a tiny Yorkie. Sammy, please tell me this is either a hallucination or he’s trying to freak Dean out. I am so confuse! Hallucination. Azazel is dead. Okay, thank goodness.

Yeah, how are you going to scare a ghost to death? Oh, man, are they going to try and scare the shit out of Luther? Poor guy. He already died once, now you’re going to freak him out more. Awesome. So, Jared is not a short man. He’s something like 6’4” or 6’5” or something like that, and he’s not skinny and lanky, either. But Luther is HUGE compared to Jared.

The girl who plays Lillith is so freaky. By the way.

“You wanna go Hunt? I’ll Hunt anything!” “Aw, he’s adorable!” I AGREE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? WHY DID SAM’S EYES DO THAT?! SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT!

I love Jared’s laughter in the background of the Eye of the Tiger blooper, and I’m so glad they put that at the end of the episode. That’s just beautiful.

I live a Dean’s-Girl-Scream Appreciation Life. I live an Eye of the Tiger Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment