Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 2, Episode 18: Hollywood Babylon


I don’t like things that squeak or girls who have unnaturally manly voices. Sorry, I know that’s mean, but for real. I’m a horrible person, I know. Is this a film shoot? Totally called that one. I win. I bet that long-haired guy knows what’s up, though, seriously. Yeah, and he’s dead. Isn’t that always the way?

TROLOLOL! Jared’s FACE when they talk about Stars Hollow and Gilmore Girls. Brilliant. SUCH TROLLS.

Oh. My. God. Gary Cole is the most amazing man ever. “What’s a PA?” “I think they’re like slaves.” The dialogue on this show is perfect.

Woof, are they actually summoning something with their ‘fake’ summoning thing? That would be pretty terrible. Dean, keep licking your lips, you sexy man. They faked the whole thing? He’s just an actor? Ugh, I’m a bit disappointed. But there’s got to be something supernatural going on here, otherwise they wouldn’t even have this show.

McG. This is the biggest troll show ever. Oh, Gary Cole died. That’s not good. They’re ruining the actual lore. That’s what makes it funny.

I love all the references to other horror movies. Poltergeist, Three Men and a Baby. Perfect. I love it.

“Bite your tongue, heathen!” I laughed out loud.

I somehow think this isn’t over with Elise. Burning her bones won’t work, for whatever reason. Okay, new theory. They’re accidentally summoning all the people who died on that stage in the last 80 years.

Walter is the one who wrote it, though. That’s not going to go well. Oh, great. Martin’s going to die the same way, isn’t he. Jeebus. This is a scary episode. Ugh, the other three people who died on that stage. Their makeup is really good, taking us out of the story for a second. Now he can’t control the ghosts. Shit. That’s going to be really shitty for Walter.

This show...hysterical.

I live a Gary Cole Appreciation Life today.

No comments:

Post a Comment