Gens. That’s a pretty cool name. I mean, I know they’re genies, but calling them Gens is pretty freakin awesome. Dean, you’re going to wish you’d gone back for Sammy. DUDE! That guy is COOL-LOOKING!
Dean...how did you get there? Did the Gen sneak into your mind and figure out what you wanted? ...Alternate reality?! WEIRD! Shit. It’s an alternate universe where Mommy is still alive. Oh, boy. This is depress.
This episode is a big fat depress. Dean, bby, you have to know that you can’t live like that. This isn’t real. MY CREYS! MY EVERLASTING CREYS!
Who’s the ghosty girl? Dean’s not a Hunter, right? I mean, the Dean in this reality. But Actual!Dean, he’s still a Hunter. I’m just so sad about this. It can’t last. That’s so depress. Ugh.
UGHH SAM IS WITH JESS AND NOTHING HURTS, BUT EVERYTHING HURTS BECAUSE IT’S NOT REAL!
All of the things Sam and Dean have done...none of them happened. This is the reality of this alternate universe. It can’t be Dean’s happiness or theirs, can it? This is SO sad. I have so many sads right now.
Aw, this reminds me of the Pilot, before they started Hunting. I just want to hug and cuddle Dean and UGH I can’t.
“What are you calling me a bitch for?” Oh, if I wasn’t so sad, I would laugh. Okay, well, I’m laughing about Sam’s reactions.
Ugh, this Gen is CREEPY! Oh, does he live on their blood?
OH. MY. GOD. Back in reality, this is happening to Dean! I just figured it out! HOLY CRAP I KNEW IT! This is so depress. No, bby, don’t put the knife down. You know you have to do this.
“It’s everything you want. We’re a family again.” No. No, you can’t, Dean. You have to do it. You know you have to do it. Ugh, I’m crying. I have so many sads right now. This is SO DEPRESS! I can’t even handle myself right now. You have to do it, Dean. Don’t give in. I know how much you want to, but you can’t.
Good.
I can’t accurately express my feelings about this episode. I’m sad that it couldn’t be real, I’m sad that Dean had to choose. I’m sad that this happened.
No comments:
Post a Comment