Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sarah Watches: Supernatural Season 3, Episode 3: Bad Day at Black Rock


Does this mean Gordon is coming back?

Gordon is such a bitch. He has no idea what he’s talking about. And seriously, Gordon...if you’d taken 5 seconds to get an explanation, you would realize that Sam has no clue what’s happening to him! STUPID. FREAKING. IDIOT.

What, what, what is this? Container at a storage place, outside of Buffalo, full of Daddy’s stuff? COOL!

“Don’t play with my Jesus.” TROLOLOL!

Dude, Daddy was SO suspicious. Dean, you made a sawed-off in 6th grade? Insane boy.

Curse boxes? Keep evil mojo in. Cool. Ohhh, but the people who broke in took one of the boxes. That’s not good. Who is this ‘her’ they’re talking about? TROLOLOL it’s a rabbit’s foot!

...Rabbit’s feet are lucky...HOLLY SHIT IT’S A GOOD LUCK CHARM TALISMAN OR SOMETHING FREAKING SWEET! FREAKING NINJA MOVES!

 So the last person to hold it has the good luck? Well, that’s good. HAHAHAHAHAHA I can tell this episode is going to be a barrel of laughs.

This is like Final Destination. The first one. You know they’re going to have bad luck now, but you don’t know how it’s going to happen or why or what it is or anything like that...HOLY CRAP ON A PANCAKE! So, you have really bad luck when you’re done with the rabbit’s foot. CRAP!

HAHAHAHAH What the hell is this show. Dean got a brain freeze and the waitress is hitting on Sam. Oh, this is TOO good. Oh, until now. The waitress STOLE THE RABBIT’S FOOT! Is she the ‘her?’

See, Sam’s bad luck would be funny except that he’s hurt. Dean’s reactions are funny, though, when Sam falls down. Makes sure he’s okay and then goes back to doing whatever he was doing.

Kubrick...is creepy.

Oh, Sam. You got gum on your shoe. Lugosi? Like Bela Lugosi? Dracula? Oh, Bela Talbot. COOL! “I lost my shoe.” Oh, Sammy. Your voice and your face are TOO PRECIOUS FOR THIS WORLD! Oh, great. Gordon’s friend is outside the hotel Dean took Sammy to.

Who the hell keeps a gun in a wine fridge? And she’s hot. By the way. And she clearly appreciates Dean’s abilities. SAMMY, DO NOT GO NEAR THAT AC! IT’S ON FIRE AND YOU’RE GOING TO CATCH THE BLANKET, YOU STUPID IDIOT! OR YOUR ARM,  APPARENTLY.

Kubrick is an ASSHOLE! I hope Dean kicks his ass. Better yet, I hope Sam does. “I’m Batman!” YESSSS! THIS IS EXCELLENT!

Holy shit, Bela shot Sam! Good, I’m glad Dean got her back and destroyed the rabbit’s foot in one fell swoop. Also, how much you wanna bet she took Dean’s winning tickets? Called it.

Kubrick is psycho. Like...legit...a psycho. I’m not excited for whatever he’s going to do next.

I live a Badass!Dean Appreciation Life. I live a Sammy-Has-Bad-Luck Appreciation Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment