More shapeshifters? And also scams? Awesome. I’m pumped. Except...wait...what? What’s happening? Did Sam and Dean get caught?! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I can’t wait to hear this explanation. Yeah, it had to be on purpose. Dean’s face just before the title is too smug.
“It’s not your fault Dean’s your brother.” Trololol Sammy, you’re such a good bullshitter.
Dana Shulps. Who is this? Should I not type that name? Am I going to die now? Shit. Dean, your pop culture references blind me with their brilliance. “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” The Shining is one of my favorite movies, honestly. I get so scared every time I watch it, even though I’ve seen it tons of times.
Covered my eyes when the printer started printing, and still jumped when she screamed. Oops, so Dean getting caught wasn’t planned. Well, okay.
I don’t trust the guy policeman. He’s having an affair with the policelady, but he’s freaky. And what’s with the policelady seeing Dana Shulps written on her computer screen. She’s gonna die.
Dean’s confession is amazing. “redrum.” This episode is full of Shining references. And Dean is really confessing everything. Beautiful. Sam escaped? Winchester brothers are amazing.
I’m going to have nightmares tonight after seeing that girl.
I love that Sam’s the computer whiz between him and Dean. “You have your job and I have mine.” As much as I love the Winchester brothers, it’s nice to see them on their own every once in a while. And by that I mean not that they’re in trouble alone, but just that they’re not playing off each other all the time. They’re such unique characters, but since they’re always together, we don’t get to see all their facets all the time. Like now. They’ve been by themselves for basically this entire episode.
Her partner Pete. Shit. Ho-ly shit! Pete’s killing everyone? And he’s got Dean. Oh, no. This is not a good thing. Shit’s gonna go down. I hate when people throw Dean around. Yeahhhhhhhh Claire! Way to go, death omen. I mean, I know that Policelady shot him, but still. Claire distracted him.
Oh, Dean. You couldn’t resist a Linda Blair/Exorcist/pea soup reference, could you. Oh, well. It was a pretty good one, I’ll give you that.
Random thoughts: I live a Jensen Ackles’ Silly Noises Appreciation Life. I also live a Supernatural One-Liners Appreciation Life. I also live a Jensen Ackles’ Hands Appreciation Life. He’s got beautiful hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment